Certification Engineer-Small GTFApply Now
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we believe that innovation starts with our people. That’s why we have over 8,000 engineers located in 70 sites around the globe, across 14 countries. But our Engineering organization is not just a collection of individual businesses. We use our size and expertise to create system solutions that work across all our product lines.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
You probably never think about it, but the engines on an aircraft need to be housed in safe, aerodynamic structures called “nacelles.” UTC Aerospace Systems’ Aerostructures business is a world leader in nacelle technology, which leads to better fuel efficiency, less engine noise and critical stopping power when the airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing airplane platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
- Focal for all certification communications and problem resolution across: suppliers, CE teams, external customers and UTAS leadership.
- Leading a cross-functional engineering team in the development and certification of aircraft Structures and Systems.
- Acting as Engineering focal for customer engagements which include, but are not limited to, coordination of program specific requirements, internal requirements, physical/functional interfaces, periodic status telecons, design reviews, and program status reviews.
- Establishing, maintaining, and adhering to a schedule for the development and certification of the Nacelle system.
- Adhering to project cost goals by employing active scope and risk management through coordination with Program Office. Ensuring approval of customer directed changes prior to implementation of engineering changes
- Reporting project status data to Engineering Management and Program Office in support of monthly project and program reviews.
- Applicant must be familiar with MS Project, EXCEL and WORD management tools and MS Office suite.
- Familiarity with aerospace industry development and certification processes is preferred, including exposure to RTCA/DO-160 and FAR/RBAC/EASA 25 Requirements.
- Nacelle experience is also preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Engineering Management or Program/Project Management.
- Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of experience
- Master's Degree with 8 years of experience
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.